- The weakest person is someone who is unable to find friends. But those who are weaker than that are people who get a lot of friends but waste it.
- Isn't the taste of coffee perfect from its bitter taste? and as for the white, black bitter coffee hires the message: "that one can be a true friend, a friend in the bitter wading of life." the taste, the beauty of diversity. congratulations along the bitter and sweetness of life.
- The mirror is my best friend because he never laughs when I cry.
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
- Friends can make you laugh, friends can make you happy, but those who sincerely love can make you live.
- What is a friend? A single soul occupancy in two bodies.
Are there real friends?
7. There is no eternal enemy, no real friends. There are only interests, there are those who are hobbies using disrespectful ways. Beware of politics of sheep fighting that will damage us.
8. In the journey, there were no narrow passages that were more difficult than this, lucky people who did not bring malice as friends.
9. If you have managed to find someone who is your true love. What you want to make a living friend for the rest of your life. Which is your inspiration for the future? What makes this life feel more meaningful and feels more meaningful to live. Which is the centre of your life? What is interesting, both physically and in behaviour and thought.
Who loves you with all his heart?
Who can laugh with you, cry with you? Who loves you with all his heart. Those who want to work together for peace, love and strength. Who fulfils each of you with shade, then be assured that you are truly lucky and blessed.
10. There is no point in a helper who is always insulting or a friend who is always worse off.
11. Don't contemplate in a dark place, because our loyal friend (shadow) will surely run away.
12. For young men, wives are lovers to make love. For adult men, wives are friends for discussion. For older men, wives are free nurses.
13. Sadness to see good friends crying can turn out to be an unrivalled spirit of passion. Feeling sad to see good friends persecuted, even said to be able to turn a coward into a warlord.
14. Don't be friends with people who always remind you of your help. That's a fake friend.